• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Spring Break

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
This week my children are home from school and my oldest daughter went camping. Thus it will be an interesting week. My husband and I went to the store to stock up on easy to fix foods and such so the children would be able to help feed themselves so I could work. My next to oldest daughter and I took one of the cats to the vet this morning and when I came back my # 5 child had eaten all but three of the ten yogurts I had bought for myself.

Hmmmmm I think we will be making another trip to the store.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I bet it wasn't plain yogurt but the kind that has fructose in it. LOL! It reminds me of my mother telling about me taking one bite from every donut in the box when I was little.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Brilliant Ruth. Children are so inventive. My Mother who never was a big person used to tell us that doughnuts with a hole had no calories because they fell through. That is why children got doughnut holes because they could use the calories.

Michele

CPC
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
This week my children are home from school and my oldest daughter went camping. Thus it will be an interesting week. My husband and I went to the store to stock up on easy to fix foods and such so the children would be able to help feed themselves so I could work. My next to oldest daughter and I took one of the cats to the vet this morning and when I came back my # 5 child had eaten all but three of the ten yogurts I had bought for myself.

Hmmmmm I think we will be making another trip to the store.
Spring Break for us is next week - I'm still laughing about your post because it reminds me of all the things I did when I was a kid:rolleyes: